The film is finally ready!
“When is the premiere?”
- The premiere will be held at The Varsity Theater in Chapel Hill, NC on June 2, 2017.
- The doors will open at 6:00PM and the screening will start promptly at 6:30PM.
- The film is about an hour long.
- There will be a short Q&A after the screening.
- Everyone is invited – but we ask that you reserve tickets so that we have an idea of how many people will be there.
- Tickets are free, but there is a suggested donation of $5 to help us cover the cost of the theater space.
- Tickets are available here.
“I’m not able to attend!”
That’s OK – the film will be available online the following day. On June 3, 2017, World Clubfoot Day, we will make the film available online, for free, globally. We will post links across our social media pages and on this website.
“I’d like to host a screening in my town!”
We’d like that very much! Please fill out this form with as much information you can provide (and whether or not you’d like us to attend) and we’ll figure out the best way to make it happen. In the end, we want as many people to see this as possible, so every screening helps!